33rd International Festival of Raleigh
Friday, October 26, 2018:
Naturalization Ceremony 10:30AM – 12PM
Festival 12PM to 10PM
Saturday, October 27, 2018:
Festival 10AM to 10PM
Sunday, October 28, 2018:
Festival 11AM to 7PM
A CELEBRATION OF DANCE, FOOD, MUSIC, AND CULTURE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!
The annual International Festival of Raleigh offers 3 days of international performances, food, games, art, cultural exhibits and shopping at the Raleigh Convention Center. Over 50 Triangle ethnic communities ranging from Afghan to Vietnamese participate to showcase their cuisine, dance, and music; to share traditions and to celebrate the Triangle’s unique diversity.
Things to enjoy:
- Main Stage: traditional and modern ethnic dances, performed by artists in authentic dress
- Sidewalk Cafes: delicious food from around the globe.
- Cultural Exhibits created by local ethnic communities that tell about their rich histories and traditions.
- International Bazaar: shopping for global arts and crafts.
- Biergarten Stage: bands and musical performances from around the world.
- Sophia’s Corner: international games, face-painting, passport scavenger hunt, crafts, and other fun kids’ stuff.
- Demonstration Booths: interactive demos and classes on international cooking, dance and crafts.
- Naturalization Ceremony: new American citizens take their oath in a moving ceremony at the festival’s opening.
- And much more…
- Weekly on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday
- Oct 26, 2018 through Oct 28, 2018
- 10:30AM - 10:00PM