a l' ART Culinary Series
sponsored by The Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham to support Durham Arts Council
The Art of Pizza Making
Classes at the Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham kitchens on the American Tobacco Campus.
Who doesn’t like pizza? Not only will our professional chef teach you the basics of making pizza dough and creating flavorful sauces, but we will experiment with delicious toppings from balsamic syrup to prosciutto to figs to goat cheese and more. Trust us . . . this won’t be your typical “cheese and sausage” and we promise, you will never look at pizza the same way.
- Three-hour hands-on cooking class (special wines or alcohol provided if applicable)
- A personal introduction from one of the chefs and a full walk-through of all the dishes on the menu.
- Demonstrations given on any special techniques that will be used to make the recipes.
- A recipe packet with all the recipes prepared so you can recreate the tastes in your own kitchen.
- The chance to eat your tasty creations!
Buy tickets here: https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/8623355/a-lart-culinary-series-the-art-of-pizza-making--durham-durham-arts-councilspecial-eventsVisit Event Website for More Info