a l' ART Culinary Series
sponsored by The Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham to support Durham Arts Council
A Day in the Sushi Kitchen - Classes at the Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham kitchens on the American Tobacco Campus
Want to impress friends or family, or have you just always wanted to learn to make sushi? Come join one of our chefs in a fun and informative hands-on sushi class. Participants have the opportunity to learn about the key products involved in sushi preparation. You’ll be taught how to properly prepare and dress sushi rice, and how to Identify, handle, and prepare sushi grade fish. You will also learn to prepare several toppings and fillings.
- Three-hour hands-on cooking class (special wines or alcohol provided if applicable)
- A personal introduction from one of the chefs and a full walk-through of all the dishes on the menu.
- Demonstrations given on any special techniques that will be used to make the recipes.
- A recipe packet with all the recipes prepared so you can recreate the tastes in your own kitchen.
- The chance to eat your tasty creations!
Buy tickets here: https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/5492293/a-lart-culinary-series-a-day-in-the-sushi-kitchen--durham-durham-arts-councilspecial-eventsVisit Event Website for More Info