a l' ART Culinary Series
Sponsored by The Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham to support Durham Arts Council
Event tags: Chocolate, Durham Arts Council, Non profit, a l' ART Culinary Series
Chocolate and Wine Pairing - Classes at the Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham kitchens on the American Tobacco Campus
In this course, led by chef instructor and sommelier Sarah Newman, you will discover the wonderful and delicious synergy between wine & chocolate. Sample a variety of wines from sparkling to table to dessert. They will be paired with a variety of specialty chocolates from white chocolate to dark chocolate, with some sweet surprises in between. Determine which wine and chocolate combinations work the best for your palate in a fun and engaging atmosphere. And, you will leave armed with the knowledge of how to create your own wine and chocolate party at home, thanks to a list of items readily available at your local grocery.
- Three-hour hands-on cooking class (special wines or alcohol provided if applicable)
- A personal introduction from one of the chefs and a full walk-through of all the dishes on the menu.
- Demonstrations given on any special techniques that will be used to make the recipes.
- A recipe packet with all the recipes prepared so you can recreate the tastes in your own kitchen.
- The chance to eat your tasty creations!
Buy tickets here: https://www.etix.com/ticket/v/5054/durham-arts-councilspecial-eventsVisit Event Website for More Info